Stock Clearance Item
The Peak mains modules have been developed from our award-winning Speaker Connection System and represent a significant step forward in minimising mains-born interference and interaction between system components.
Using the Peak mains modules, each component in your system will benefit from a dramatic reduction in forward and backward noise propagation and mechanical oscillation being cascaded around your system. Results include increased energy and dynamics in the musical presentation leading to better separation of musical instruments and vocals.
The Peak mains module comes in two variants. The double output module allows for connection to two system components using one mains lead input whereas the single output version is the ultimate in mains isolation.
As with our Speaker Connection System, Peak mains modules have flexible deployment options. As such, they can be used with your current mains input leads or with our own low-noise/high-current input cables. Connecting to the output is also flexible with an option to buy Quiescent low-noise/high-current output cables or using your own provided it is terminated at one end with a Neutrik PowerCon connector.
The modular design of the system allows for flexibility and progressive upgrading to build a truly high-end mains loom.
- Extremely high-grade pure silver internal wiring with Teflon™ air-tube dielectric
- Built-in ultra-fast RF shunt filter
- Proprietary passive EMI and RFI absorption technology
- Ultra-low resonance casework and complex three-dimensional acoustic absorption labyrinth
- Dimensions of main case (LxWxH): 240mm x 150mm x 75mm, weight approx 4.5Kgs, finish black anodised