All Quiescent products ordered on quiescent-technologies.com have a 30-day money back guarantee in the event of faulty material and/or workmanship. During this time, you can return or exchange your purchase. In the event of a return, and the item is deemed to be defective due to poor workmanship or faulty material, Quiescent will provide you with a full refund. All returns or exchanges can be made within 30 days of receipt. As a condition of eligible returns, all returned products must be unused and please ensure the original packaging, warranty card and all other accessories are included and are undamaged.
If you have a problem with your product or you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact us at email@example.com. Our products use highly specialised materials which require long burn-in periods so please be prepared to be patient.
Quiescent Ltd (now referred to as “Quiescent”) manufacturers and sells precision-engineered audio products which are designed to give many years of listening pleasure.
We provide warranty against faulty material and/or workmanship for the following Quiescent products from the date of receipt as follows:
- Peak Speaker Connection System: 5 years
- Peak Mains Connection System: 5 years
- Zenith components (except grounding leads) 5 years
- Peak, Apex and Data interconnects and Zenith grounding leads: 3 years
- T-Series components: 2 years
WARRANTY COVERAGE AND LIMITATIONS
This warranty is transferrable in the event that you sell or otherwise transfer the Quiescent product(s) to another party/entity. In the event of transfer, the recipient of the Quiescent product(s) must register their ownership with Quiescent using this form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. By not doing so will void the warranty as stipulated herein.
This warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Normal or fair wear and tear and/or any wear from environmental deterioration of the Quiescent product and/or its components
- Mechanical damage or derangement of the Quiescent product in transit that is not attributable to the fault of the Quiescent and/or agents acting on behalf of Quiescent
- Deterioration of any consumable components of the Quiescent product which would become worn or depleted through use (e.g. batteries)
- Any Quiescent product whose serial number label(s) is/are missing, made illegible, defaced, altered, removed, or damaged
- Incorrect or unauthorised components which have been substituted and/or used for the Quiescent product;
- Any Quiescent product and/or any of its components which have been installed, disassembled, repaired, converted, modified, tampered with or otherwise interfered with in any way by any person/entity other than an authorised representative of the Quiescent and its agents acting on behalf of Quiescent
- Any defects, malfunction, loss and/or damages caused by or resulting from any of the following:
- Any of the circumstances set out in clauses 1 to 7 in this warranty
- Any accident or negligence not caused by the fault of Quiescent and/or agents acting on behalf of Quiescent
- Any improper installation or connection of the product (including without limitation any improper connection of the product to improper voltage or power source) not caused by the fault of any of the Quiescent and/or agents acting on behalf of Quiescent.
- Any improper care, dropping, mishandling, misuse, abuse or unreasonable or improper use, operation or maintenance of the product
- Any operation of the product with any faulty, unsuitable or inappropriate apparatus and/or ancillary equipment
- Any use of the product under abnormal or inappropriate voltage or power surges;
- Failure to use, operate or maintain the product in accordance with the instructions set out in the relevant User Manual
- Exposure of the product to extreme temperature, heat, water or other liquids, insects, excessive moisture, sand, chemicals, battery leakage or any other contaminants
- Any force majeure events, including but not limited to any acts of God, fire, lightning, typhoon, storm, earthquake, hurricane, natural disaster, tsunami, flood, war, riot, public disturbance
- Any other causes beyond the reasonable control of either Quiescent and/or agents acting on behalf of Quiescent.
Warranty may vary according to the local legal requirements of the country concerned. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
This warranty is in addition to, and in no way detracts from, your statutory rights as a consumer under any applicable laws governing this warranty.
If any provision of this warranty is unlawful, void or unenforceable under the applicable laws governing this warranty, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity of any of the remaining provisions.
Purchase Quiescent products only from Quiescent and/or our Consultants authorised by Quiescent in their respective jurisdiction to sell genuine Quiescent products. You must not entrust repair work by unauthorised persons. The components necessary to maintain the original performance of the Quiescent products are available only through Quiescent. Warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase and with the Quiescent warranty card. You should keep and show receipt or proof of purchase in the event that service of your product is required. Information such as the date of the original purchase, the name and model number of the product, and the details of the warranty claim are required to invoke a warranty claim.
Quiescent reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this warranty at any time and you agree to be bound by the current terms as define at www.quiescent-technologies.com.
Other than the warranty and services set out in this warranty, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Quiescent or agents acting on behalf of Quiescent shall not be liable to you and/or any third party or entity whatsoever for:-
- any loss, damages and/or malfunction caused to any product(s) which is/are connected to any of the Quiescent products
- any damages, loss and liability (except for any personal injuries or death), whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential special, punitive or otherwise, howsoever caused by, arising out of, or otherwise in relation to the installation, delivery, use, service, repair, replacement and/or maintenance of the Quiescent product or
- any damages, loss and liability (except for any personal injuries or death) under this warranty in respect of any act, omission, or negligence of any of their technicians, employees, agents, representatives or independent contractors relating to the actual or purported performance of any of the obligations under this warranty.
Without limiting the above, the maximum liability of the Quiescent and/or agents acting on behalf of Quiescent under this warranty shall not in any event or under any circumstances exceed the actual purchase price paid for the Quiescent product(s).