RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Quiescent operates with consultants who are responsible for arranging demonstration equipment for you to assess before you buy. We encourage you to use this facility to ensure that you have an opportunity to evaluate our products before committing to purchase.
In the event of a purchase from Quiescent either through the Site or otherwise, the following returns policy shall apply.
- You have a 60-day returns period from the date you order is delivered during which you can return your purchase to us. In order to return your product, please print and complete this form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your intention to return within two working days.
- You may also send the form to the return address stated below but, by doing so, you acknowledge that the returns process will take longer than stated in clause 1 above.
- Refunds are subject to a discretionary 20% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refundable amount provide the item is perfect condition. Further deductions will apply if the item is deemed to have been damaged due to mishandling or not following the instructions provided in the manual during use.
- For returns, items must be in the original packaging.
- Quiescent can arrange return shipping. In the event of Quiescent arranging a return for you, the costs will be deducted from your refund.
- We will provide email notification that we have received your returned item.
- We will then notify you within 10 working days of the assessed condition of the returned item informing you of the final amount of your refund.
- Refund will be credited against your original method of payment.
- Clearance items are not returnable unless they do not perform the function for which they are stated.
- This refund policy does not affect your consumer rights in the event the product has been damaged in transit to you or the product requires repair under the terms of our warranty.
RETURNS SHIPPING ADDRESS
After you have received acknowledgment from us as set out in clause 1 above, you should ship your product to:
Unit 6, Old Town Hall Workshops
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs and these will not be refunded to you by Quiescent.
You may contact us at any time between order and delivery at email@example.com. We will use reasonable efforts to respond within two working days.