Based on technology developed for our award-winning Peak interconnect, the Quiescent Apex DATA 75 Ohm digital lead represents a significant advance in performance for serious digital source components.
Problems associated with unwanted vibration and RFI transmission along digital leads are damaging to musical signals leading to brightness and glare. Having an extremely high bandwidth and low dielectric constant, the DATA prevents this transmission of disruptive energy without effecting the integrity of the digital signal. By using this between a CD player or streamer and DAC, the DATA brings considerable improvement to tonality, timing and naturalness by significantly reducing the noise that causes haze and hash.
- High-grade solid core conductors
- ETI Kryo low impedance 75Ohm connectors
- Proprietary EMI/RFI absorption tubing over entire length for low noise
- Multi-phase ultra-wide filtering technology
- ABS acoustic dampening outer braiding