The Balanced HiRez Taga is a six-way mains conditioning and distribution solution of considerable significance. Developed from the HiRez Taga, the addition of a balanced mains capability on four outputs introduces 'common mode noise rejection' into the equation thus providing source components with an even quieter supply. Solid silver wiring throughout, a high-speed shunt filter and input and output acoustic and RFI absorption complete the setup.
- IEC mains inlet, 6 x output sockets (4 x balanced, 2 x bypassed) (UK13A, Schuko or US).
- Custom-wound balanced transformer (300VA) (source components).
- Solid-core silver wiring with EMI absorbent tubing.
- 3 x internal acoustic module with EMI absorption.
- 1 x internal high-speed shunt filter module with EMI absorption.
- Dimension 525mm x 154mm x 120mm (LWH), gunmetal anodised finish.