The HiRez Taga is a passive six-way mains conditioning block that provides a superb distribution solution with onboard power conditioning. With it's combination of solid silver wiring, high-speed passive shunt filter, EMI/RFI absorption and broadband acoustic absorption the HiRez Taga delivers an incredibly cost effective 'mains-hub' solution. And it's not limited to lower or mid-fi systems, it offers a VFM sweet-spot for systems of much higher aspirations too.
- IEC mains inlet and 6 x output sockets (UK13A, Schuko or US).
- Solid-core silver wiring with EMI absorbent tubing.
- 1 x internal acoustic module with EMI absorption.
- 1 x internal high-speed shunt filter module with EMI absorption.
- Dimensions 360mm x 132mm x 120mm (LWH), gunmetal anodised finish.