The Peak shunt filter is an additional component of the Peak Mains Connection System designed to prevent unwanted noisy energy being transmitted into the audio system. Fitted with a captive lead and UK, Schuko or US mains connector, it is designed to be used as a pre-conditioner at the wall outlet and is particularly useful when deployed in systems that are near to sources of digital circuit induced noise such as routers, switches or even computers being used a source to stream digital audio.
- Internal wiring is extremely high-grade pure silver with Teflon™ air-tube dielectric
- Built-in ultra-fast RF shunt filter
- Proprietary passive EMI and RFI absorption technology
- Ultra-low resonance high-grade aluminium casework and complex three-dimensional acoustic absorption labyrinth
- Dimensions of main case (LxWxH): 240mm x 150mm x 75mm, weight approx. 4.5Kgs
- Finish is black anodised.