The Peak Speaker Absorption modules are an essential component for any audio enthusiast wanting to get more from their system.
Using Quiescent proprietary technology to prevent the flow of unwanted and disruptive mechanical vibration from the loudspeakers back into the sensitive electronics, the module reduces microphonic noise to bring improved musicality and an effortless listening experience.
Sold in pairs, the modules can be connected to your existing speaker cables or used with the matching Peak Low Noise Cables. Their modular design and easy stack system allows for future upgrades to build a truly high-end speaker connection system.
- Ultra-low resonant casework and complex three-dimensional acoustic absorption labyrinth
- High volume EMI and RFI absorption
- Extremely high-grade solid-core silver conductors with Teflon™ air-tube insulation
- Exceptional quality silver binding posts and termination connectors
- Quiescent proprietary EMI absorbent tubing
- Acoustic dampened outer braiding
- Far lower noise floor for blacker background and improved instrument tonality, body and detail
- Greatly improved pace and timing with greater image width and depth.
- Far less upper-mid and treble harshness and increased bass depth and tunefulness
- Dimensions of main case (LxWxH): 240mm x 150mm x 75mm, weight approx 4.5Kgs, finish black anodised
User Guide (pdf)
Peak review – hifi Critic June 2018