Vertex Classics – Pico Component Grounding Leads
Price does not include sales tax (eg VAT) see About Ordering below
IMPORTANT: THESE GROUNDING LEADS ARE FOR USE WITH THE PICO COMPONENT GROUNDING BLOCKS ONLY. THEY ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY TO ENABLE EXACT CONFIGURATION OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS. FOR THE TWO-WAY PICO YOU WILL NEED TO ADD TWO LEADS TO YOUR CART, AND FOR THE SIX-WAY YOU WILL NEED TO ADD SIX LEADS TO YOUR CART.
- Pico Component Grounding Leads, single SPOFC conductor (ground only, no signal line). RCA connector one end for connection to Pico module, choice of RCA, XLR, BNC, USB at other end. Note that only the ground pin is connected.
- Decide where you are going to position your Pico Component Grounding block.
- Identify which unused sockets you are going to use within your system.
- Measure the length of lead required to each socket, and which type of connector you require.
- List your requirements (particularly if you are using a six-way block).
- Select each lead requirement one at a time, and add each lead to your cart.
- When complete, carefully check your cart to ensure your order matches your requirements.
Order Quantity and Totals:
On the product page, changing quantity will not change the price displayed. Quantity and total price will be shown in your cart. You can make further changes to the quantity in your cart but ensure you click update cart to see correct totals.
Sales Tax, Shipping Costs and Discounts:
Shipping, sales tax, and discounts are calculated at checkout. UK VAT (20%) will be added at checkout for UK and EU customers for new items. Pre-owned items are charged 4.8% VAT (VAT margin scheme). Non-EU countries will have zero sales tax. Note that customs authorities in non-EU countries may charge you direct an additional import duty upon arrival of your goods in the destination country.
Payment Process, Cooling-off Period, Cancellation and Returns:
We do not process your payment until we have spoken with you to check you order is correct and to protect both parties from fraudulent card transactions. You then have a cooling-off period of 14 days when you can cancel your order with a full refund. After 14 days the order enters our build-process and cannot be cancelled free of charge – our cancellation policy applies, with a refund minus 20% cancellation fee. You also have a 60-day returns period from the date you order is delivered with a 20% restocking fee and further deductions if the item is not in perfect condition.
Build Process, Packaging and Delivery:
Quiescent products are hand-built to order. Many of our techniques and processes are time-consuming and must be scheduled in a sequential manner, so during this time Quiescent will email you every Friday with progress updates. Once your order has passed quality assurance, we will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date. All larger products are shipped in a purpose-built flight case that you should retain should you need to move or ship the item again in the future.
In the unlikely event that a Quiescent product fails to function perfectly, you will be able to return the item to us for repair under warranty using the process described in our Lifetime Support Agreement (LSA). The LSA (inc warranty) is transferable should you sell the item later; simply inform us of the new owner’s details so we can update our records.