The Ultar balanced headphone conditioner is designed for users of high-end headphone amps and headphones. Just like any other part of the replay chain, the amp-headphone interface is prone to the damaging effects of acoustic vibration and RFI/EMI.
Left untreated, these problems will damage sound quality by blurring timing, losing separation and adding brightness and hash. But with the Ultar, every element of sound quality, from timing to transparency, coherence to musicality, is significantly improved.
- A passive conditioner that contains two (one per channel) acoustic absorption modules and passive EMI and RFI absorption materials and techniques.
- Solid-core silver wiring throughout.
- Suitable for both single-ended (jack lead) headphones and balanced (dual XLR) headphones.
- The unit sits in-line with your feed from your amp to your 'phones.
- Simply use an extra jack lead (or a pair of balanced leads) and feed your audio from your headphone amp into one socket and connect your ‘phones into the other socket.
- Dimensions 185mm x 132mm x 120mm (LxWxH), weight 4Kg.