Using ground-breaking design and manufacturing techniques, the Zenith component couplers are placed under audio and video components in order to provide superior acoustic grounding and EMI/RFI reduction.
During the design of the Zenith, our engineers studied the effects of circulating mechanical oscillation and radio frequency energy in equipment casework. The Zenith is the culmination of this analysis and how to dissipate damaging energy away from the electronics.
Using three couplers per component results in an astonishing improvement in timing, bass, separation of instruments and vocals, image placement and transparency.
- A proprietary acoustic labyrinth that drains and dissipates chassis vibration
- Proprietary internal EMI/RFI absorption
- Advanced 3-D printing providing ultra-low resonance body with acoustically disruptive surfaces
- small couplers: W (max)=85mm, D=82mm, H=74mm
- large couplers: W (max)=118mm, D=114mm, H=99mm